How Does An Unbalanced Sacral Chakra Affect My Life? (Also known as the 2nd Chakra)
The Sacral Chakra is associated with the kidney and bladder meridians. The colour of the sacral chakra is orange.
When the sacral chakra is out of balance or not spinning correctly the cause may be:
- You feel guilty about something
- You feel you’re to blame
- You feel like you have no control or that you are being controlled by others (this may be sexually or in general)
- You feel powerless
- You have suffered a financial loss
If the sacral chakra is balanced then you will:
- feel able to defend and protect yourself
- be able to nurture yourself and others
- be able to set healthy boundaries
- have the stamina to survive physically and financially on your own
- feel creative and have passion
- express yourself sexually in a healthy way
Physically the sacral chakra may affect the sexual organs, hips, pelvis, appendix, bladder, urinary tract.
If the sacral chakra is deficient, you will likely be frigid, impotent and emotionally numb.
If the sacral chakra is too excessive, you will likely feel very emotional, you may have a sex addiction, you may form obsessive attachments, and you may be unable to set appropriate boundaries with others.
If you suspect that your sacral chakra is out of balance, book an energy healing appointment with Leonie Feast-Jones. Leonie has the ability to see and feel energy and can help you get your chakras and meridians back into balance.
Leonie Feast Jones was born a healer and intuit. For 40 years, Leonie has been at the forefront of energy healing in Australia. Leonie’s clinic is located in Claremont, Perth (near Subiaco, Nedlands, City Beach, Fremantle, Floreat, Swanborne). Leonie is available for face-to-face healing and also distance healing using Skype. Contact Leonie at email@example.com